You can count on GreyStone Fine Material Dewatering Screws to help you turn material washing problems into profitable solutions and meet the specification demands for multiple sand products.
Manufactured for years of dependable, operator-friendly service, GreyStone washers and dewatering screws allow producers to wash a broader range of spec aggregate product sizes.
Only GreyStone Fine Material Dewatering Screws are capable of washing aggregate up to 3/4 inch.
Features & Benefits:
- The shaft mounted gear reduction is totally enclosed within an oil bath gear box.
- Easy maintenance of motor and drive assembly as standard off-the-shelf items are used.
- The shaft is a heavy stub of mirror-smooth, heat-treated shafting is fitted into a hard stainless steel spacing sleeve.
- Adjustable screw shaft allows you to control the clearance between the belly pan and screw flights.
- Heavy-duty 1-inch-thick rock-grade rubber wear shoes which outwear other material at approximately half the replacement cost.
- Externally mounted pillow block bearings that are standard, off-the-shelf components for easy replacement.
- Strong and rigidly constructed screw washers are designed to provide years of maintenance-free service.
- Efficient overflow distribution assures quiet pool area to prevent fine sand from flushing out with waste water.
- The feed box design reduces turbulence within the pool area and allow a uniform flow of material.
- Dirt and other extraneous matter are carried out with the overflow.
- Easily operated clean-out valve is provided for complete draining of the reservoir on the lower end of the tub.
- Heavy-duty skid frame allows movement through pulling into place instead of using a crane.