The Powerscreen® Aggwash is a new mobile wash plant that brings together for the first time rinsing, screening, scrubbing and sand washing capabilities on a single transportable chassis. Primarily designed for the processing of construction & demolition waste but equally suited to virgin material applications.
The Aggwash is capable of producing 4 grades of aggregate and a single grade of sand at up to 60 tonnes per hour.
Features & Benefits
- Rinsing, screening, scrubbing and sand processing on a single transportable chassis
- Produce 4 grades of aggregate and 1 grade of sand
- Removal of trash and ferrous metals
- Electrically powered and delivered pre-wired complete with PLC control panel
- Heavy duty robust construction, ideal for rugged operating environments
- Quick set-up time (approximately 1 day)
- Remote greasing to all bearings
- Environmentally friendly with zero exhaust emission
- Oversize protection deck
- Modular polyurethane screen decks
- 6 spray bars with wide jet nozzles
- Spray bars isolated from screen
- Marsh mellow spring mounts
- 2 x vibratory motors (4kW input)
- Feed In height 5.0m (16' - 4"