The Aggrescrub™ 150 (up to 150tph) plant, is particularly suited to the C&D recycling market. Key benefits for customers include the improved wear characteristics, reduced costs, and the ability to effectively scrub aggregates and float out clays/silts/lights (wood/ plastics) on one chassis.
In addition, there are also a number of paddle options available depending on customers’ needs, including the traditional hard wearing AR blades in 15 and 30mm variances as well as a new high manganese steel option.
The Terex® PS Range takes washing one step further by providing high speed scrubbing of heavily contaminated material to produce cleaner material at a faster rate.
The PS range is designed with a trough and two axles with interlocking blades and paddles which intensively mix the material. Friction from this process breaks down feed contaminates and allows scrubbed material to be stockpiled.
The Terex® PSR is specifically designed to wash construction and demolition waste, separating contaminates from saleable material . The range is designed with a trough and 2 axles with interlocking blades and paddles which intensively mix the feed material. Friction from this process breaks down contaminates and allows scrubbed material to be discharged for stockpiling. Water used in the process is recirculated to a water treatment facility.
- Size, Scrub, Separate
- Designed to produce cleaner material at a faster rate
- Specifically designed to work in the recycling industry, its versatility and design enables it to be easily adapted to work in gravel applications
- Consists of a trough and two spiral axles running counter to one another with interchangeable blades which intensively mix the feed material
- Friction from this process breaks down feed contaminates and allows scrubbed material to be stockpiled
- Ability to integrate with AggresandTM and other TWS
products to process pre-screened material
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Two high output electrical motors driving a gear system, which in turn rotates the two counter-rotating axles, which perform the scrubbing action
- Interchangeable high tensile blades 15/30mm AR and
- The material forms a bed in the hull, preventing wear in the steel hull
- The lower bearings are fresh water flushed to prevent wear or damage from small particles
- Spiral bush for extended seal life (Patent Pending)
- The machines are fitted with an elevated spray bar system, which constantly adds water to the material.
- This washes the material and encourages lighter particles to float through the water exit
- Market leading serviceability and access with full walkway access to all major components on machine
- Modular design ensures rapid deployment
- Dead box feeding arrangement which means material on material
- Rubber lined catchboxes and outlet chutes
- Equally at home in natural or recycling applications where clay conglomerates are an issue
- Low water consumption
- Remote greasing to all bearings
- Heavy-duty robust modular construction ideal for rugged operating environments
- High capacity throughput
- Freshwater inlet 3” nipple
- Dewatering screens fitted to either end of the machine
- Specifically designed to work in recycling applications to separate contaminates from saleable material
- Crushed material
- Recycled / demolition material
- Most kinds of material that needs washed/scrubbed
- Iron ore
- 12 x 5 2 deck (3.7m x 1.5m) sizing screen delivers 3
- 8 x 4 (2.4m x 1.2m) dewatering screen removes excess water from material before final screening (specific to PS 120R only)
- 6 x 2 (1.8m x 0.6m) dewatering screen separates lighter particles from the water on which it is floating